L2 Lineage 2 Hints & Tips
Here are some quick hints & tips which you can use to better your Lineage 2 gameplay:
First off, read our Guide Against Lineage 2 Scams so that you'll be well aware of all the devious scams going on in game and won't get caught in one. Also signup and get access to all the best Lineage 2 guides and strategies at Skryer.
- If your character appears to "fall through the world", this can be corrected by restarting to the character selection screen and logging back in.
- Using ALT+TAB while in the game may cause problems, do not use it.
- Always check the color of private store messages. Purple means 'Selling', yellow means 'Buying'.
- Do not drop an item unless you are willing to risk losing it forever.
- If you have three swords, one of which is enchanted, the blacksmith will randomly combine any two of them when making dual swords.
- To retrieve your items from freight, visit the exact same Warehouse NPC with the character to whom you sent the freight.
- Be careful not to hit "Dismiss" unless you want to get rid of your pet forever.
- To feed your pet, drag the pet food into the pet's inventory and then double-click on it.
- If you are killed by your opponent outside the PvP arena after fleeing from a duel, normal death rules will apply.
- Many special attack skills do not work on clan members, party members or white players.
- Players can have up to fifteen quests at once.
- Most quests are repeatable though some are not.
- Creatures you have summoned with crystals will disappear when you die or log out.
- Although Fake Death can sometimes deter monsters, players can still hit you.
- Clan members must wait five days before joining a new clan once they are evicted or withdraw from their previous clan.
- Clan crests will not be displayed until your clan is level three.
Want to buy Lineage 2 Adena at real cheap prices, Lewt is the only trusted place to buy.